PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TUTORIALS FROM HURRICANE IMAGES INC.
POWERFUL INTIMATE VIDEOGRAPHY / PHOTOGRAPHY | www.hurricaneimagesinc.com

Friday, August 22, 2014

Link Friday

Over the past couple of years my obsession with photography has resulted in an extensive set of bookmarks, website I check rather neurotically in search of new information on my how to improve my craft (or feed my insatiable desire of new gear-- the stupid person's version of improving their craft).  I've realized that this might be something interesting to share, so for the next few Fridays (at least), I'm instituting Link Friday to highlight my best finds and introduce folks to new photographic resources and talent. 

Thinking about getting an agent to promote your photography?  Check out The Agent List, a pretty great resource.  Just getting started in photography or looking to brush up on the basics?  National Geographic offers a free ebook and who better to give advice?  This link is directly to the pdf-- you don't even have to register.  Beatrix Horvatch-Gallai deconstructs her process for this food image.  It's a good picture, and they are always worth understanding.  And finally, Toronto Star photographer Vince Tallota shares some insight into working with kids.  Solid advice for family and wedding photographers alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment